Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bicarman  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 12:26:42 PM(UTC)
Bicarman

Groups: Registered
United States

I am having trouble with my washer, can someone please help! The motor stopped working the other day. I ordered a new motor and then realized the size changed so I ordered a new stator. I received the same error code so I checked voltages and resistance as asked in other posts. There is 5vdc present and 11.6 ohms across the pins. I’ve checked the hall sensor and get a variation when the drum is moved. Both my new motor and old produce the same results. My guess is they are both good. I cleaned and lubed the connections and checked continuity. Nothing seemed to help. I even bought a new PCB which gave me a water sensor error right away. First thought was the PCB is bad out of box. I bought another and get the same results. So one PCB does not seem to work the motor and the new ones think my sensor is bad even after replacing it. I tried to do the eeprom reset but nothing happens. When I enter quick test mode everything works except the motor test, with the original PCB. The new PCB displays its version but as soon I start any test I get a sensor error. I’m ready to give up, please help!

Thanks,
Brent
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.