Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hopjr82  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:10:16 AM(UTC)
hopjr82

Groups: Registered
United States

Initially, the fabric softener tank lights were not lit. I filled the tank first and the level did not change. The tank light button would only sound but not illuminate. Also, the fabric softener was leaking onto the floor. Further investigation revealed the pressure sensing valve was leaking. Also, when replacing the valve the tank was clogged as well, with both items replace. The softener tank level indicator still doesn't light. When using the diagnostic mode:

Code 09 - "C3" comes on immediately. I did not hear anything. However, it is in line with expected outcomes.

Code 12 - "C6" bulk tank dispenser operates as expected.

Code 24 - "077" is displayed as the error.

Code 25 - This will clear the "077". The bulk tank light level indicator, tank light, and cup indicators work.

The diagnostic test for the IMC board is good. I am able to clear the error, but, it will come back at some point. Have unplugged the machine for several hours.

Lastly, with the machine off and no interaction for the day, the machine illuminated and the fabric softener level indicators flashed in the decreasing direction.

Any suggestions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.