Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
NAPCO4WD  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 8:08:46 AM(UTC)
NAPCO4WD

Groups: Registered
United States

I have a friend I am trying to help out. Their stove/over stopped working and produced an error code, I reluctantly decided to help. After reading that if the error code comes back after unplugging the unit and re-plugging back in still has the code to replace the EOC/keypad. I ordered a new one, installed, no more error code however cannot set the clock for the oven to work! Is this a defective EOC?
Thanks for any help!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

robtpg  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2019 10:59:37 AM(UTC)
robtpg

Groups: Registered

We also have a Frigidaire stove oven issue. The error code 10. I watched how-to videos to determine what it could be and ordered the oven sensor which turns out is not the cause. Now after spending money on a part that is of no use, it turns out the control board is the cause which has cost of over $200.00 . My frigidaire gallery stove is only 5 year old and the cost if I go with a repair, is over 60% of the cost of the stove when I bought only 5 years ago. It appears I can't return the part although it appears you can unless you tried it. How does one know unless it's tried. I learned my lessen from this. Just call in a pro locally to get it repaired. Another lesson is that the appliances that are being built today will not outlive the appliance they replace from the past. The stove this one replaced was in duty for over 25 years. The same thing with the refrigerator and dishwasher.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply