Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
logcabin1  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:31:40 PM(UTC)
logcabin1

Groups: Registered

Bosch Nexxt Premium Gas Dryer (WTMC6500UC,13 years old) not starting. Dryer has been working fine but now does not register when the start button is pressed. All displays seem to be functioning (or at least displaying) normally. The red light next to the start/stop button is blinking as normal. When I open the door the blinking light turns off, indicating that the door latch/switch is registering.

I unplugged the unit for an hour and replugged it in hoping that it would reset. No change.

I have found almost nothing on the web for this old unit. I understand that there is a reset button next to the motor and plan to try and open the back panel to access the button - the area is extremely tight quarters. How do I access the back? Any repair manual/diagrams available?I'd appreciate any advice on this matter.

Eric Newman (aka Logcabin1)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.