Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bigtwisty  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 2:15:23 PM(UTC)
bigtwisty

Groups: Registered
United States

Model: WFW9250WR00

Just bought this washer off craigslist. Owner said the door seal was replaced by a technician who said the electronic control module also needed to be replaced due to leaky seal. Got it hooked up and plugged in, and the light indicating the washing mode is blinking. It still moves when you select a different load, and all the controls still do as expected. When I press start it beeps 3 times and does nothing, no matter what mode it's in. There are no error codes coming up, and I can't find instructions anywhere on how to bring up the latest error code or how to put it in any kind of diagnostic mode.

1. Replaced the electronic control module, no change.
  2. Tested the resistance on the temp sensor, 18k. This seems normal for an NTC, but I can't find the reference resistance anywhere.
  3. Replaced door latch module, no change.

Anyone have any other ideas here?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.