Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
jmm0816  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:31:29 PM(UTC)
jmm0816

Groups: Registered

Well this is embarrassing!!!!
Admiral Dryer MOD AED4675YQ1
See num:M33371147
Type:DWJR-ELE-2406026-FM54

[B]Timer Part number:AP6040038
WELL here is my issue; I am an idiot and can't seem to leave shit well enough alone. As I am replacing the rollers and cleaning up the whole machine I removed the timer knob and the timer unit and there was a ton of dirt and dust in the timer unit itself. So I use the air compressor to blow the dirt out and guess what. The unit went every direction. This was working perfectly fine until I got my hands on it, but now I need to find a picture of the units interior parts so I can put it back together. Why don't I buy a new one. Because I don't have a $165.00. So is there anyone out there that has this part and could take pictures of the inside and send them to me please. I am desperate for help. Please feel free to contact me via my email - jmm0816@gmail.com or if you would like to call and hear the voice of a blithering idiot please call at 360-942-7492. I hope this may have been slightly enjoyable to read and am praying I hear from someone.

Sincerely, Joseph McFadden
jmm0816 attached the following image(s):
rsz_admiral_dryer_info_2 (1).jpg
20181001_222029-1.jpg
20181001_222025-1~2.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.