Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WLHuard  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:56:20 AM(UTC)
WLHuard

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help solve my fridge and freezer door sag issue.

The fridge was manufactured in 2011 and works great so I hate to throw in the towel and purchase a new one over the doors sagging/not aligning. When you go to close the fridge door you have to basically lift it up and press it hard to shut in order to make sure it seals. Its sagging so much that it has started to scratch the bottom of the fridge and leave marks. The freezer door is not as bad but its not straight anymore either. They are both sagging down on the opposite side of the hinges.

Is this an easy fix? I've been looking at replacement parts and I'm not sure if its the hinge bearings or hinge washers or something completely different and how many of each thing I would need??

Any help is very appreciated!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.