Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bmokie  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:14:44 PM(UTC)
bmokie

Groups: Registered

My husband and I just moved into our house. We started a load of laundry and I could hear the agitator making a noise that I thought was too loud, but it's our first time doing laundry here so I figured it was me being paranoid. The timer continued on and the machine buzzed when the cycle was complete.
I went up to put the clothes into the dryer only to discover the water didn't drain and the washer wouldn't spin. I tried to spin it on other wash settings and nothing worked.

today i replaced the lid switch and the drain pump. i put everything back together, turned it on spin and it spun for a second. i opened the lid to see inside to confirm it was spinning, as opposed to just hearing a noise, and when i closed the lid, i couldn't get it to spin again.

help me please!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.