Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brac  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2018 5:18:12 AM(UTC)
Brac

Groups: Registered

This DW started acting odd awhile back. You press start and it makes just a bit of noise and the active light comes on, within a few minutes it stops and the clean light comes on.
After some research, I bought and replaced the Control board.(bottom right of machine) PN/AP4540760 (00701523) for about 2 weeks it ran perfect, then went back to doing the same thing, so I changed out the other control board which is the button control panel. Worked fine for a week, and then back to doing the same thing. I found the service info and pulled codes. Codes showed Drain Pump error, so I pulled the drain pump and cleaned the small amout of debris stuck under the impeller, this had no effect. So I ordered a new drain pump and replaced it, issue unchanged.
Okay, now let me confuse the issue even further. Using the Customer Service mode, I am able to run the service cycle (which I am using daily, not a great answer cause it's a really short cycle) Anyway it runs the CS cycle with no problem.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.