Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
beezerboy  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 10:44:36 AM(UTC)
beezerboy

Groups: Registered

I had another post about the calibration, but that has been resolved. the problem is a Maytag Centennial top loader thats been acting up. it won't complete a wash cycle without a re-start or an extra spin. when I first did the diagnostic I got F7E1 and F0E5. that put me onto the shift actuator/speed sensor, P/N.... W10006355 as the possible problem. I am looking for test data on the part if available, so if anybody has that I'm interested. my electrical is above average.

I pulled my actuator & cleaned things, checked all wires for breaks & corrosion. put it back together, then I cleared the codes, did the re-set & calibration. the self test cycle seemed to work, and no fault codes at the end. on the initial start with a load, it took a couple tries for the cycle to start. then it seemed to stay on the spin cycles & and then rinse/spin a few times. there were no fault codes when the cycle completed. so, its working but requires intervention. we will run another load today on a different cycle to see if it changes.

when I was checking and cleaning parts there was a bunch of water in the drum. I drained it as best I could, but after the test run, I got another fault code F0E5.... off balance. could that be due to excess water that did not drain?

what do you think...
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.