Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
artemdevo  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 31, 2017 8:15:32 AM(UTC)
artemdevo

Groups: Registered

We had a quick power outage a few weeks back, where it goes out and then comes back on after a few seconds due to a thunderstorm, and the wall ac was running. It shut itself off, and when I turned it back on the blower fan was running slow. I tried changing the speeds, but now the fan runs more like slow, very slow, and extremely slow. I thought it might be the run cap, but I tested it with a multimeter and its fine. The compressor still works, and the air coming out gets cold, the fan is just very slow. Could it be the fan motor itself?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.