Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
silvering  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:34:13 AM(UTC)
silvering

Groups: Registered

The refrigerator runs almost constantly...it is cold in the refrigerator and freezing in the freezer....It has has a 2 new fans (freezer and down at the coils underneath) the defrost heater is working...not sure about the defrost thermostat but have no major buildup of frost....defrost timer seems to be working...will shut everything off when manually turned and come back on again by itself.....I DO have condensation on the outside of the cabinet between the 2 doors and the magnetic seals seem ok (no gaps) I do have new seals for the doors but haven't put them on yet....I did clean the coils underneath very well (brushed and vacuumed) but it still runs almost constantly and when in the resting stage if you open the door for anything and shut it almost immediately, it will start running again..PLEASE help i can't afford a new one and the electricity use is wasteful....I did shut it down and waiting to hear your reply...:(
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.