Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wilco573  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:34:16 PM(UTC)
wilco573

Groups: Registered

My ice maker appears to have a leak at the front of the ice maker. It will form a column of ice and create a frozen base. It still makes ice. I just remove the frozen mass to give it more room for ice. When i lift up the lever, it does not do this. From what i can tell from you site, it sounds like the ice maker needs to be replaced. is this correct? Which ice maker to i get and how difficult is it to replace?
thanks!
Mike
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Stacey Martinez  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:21:36 PM(UTC)
Stacey Martinez

There are many reasons when the ice maker is leaked. An Ice Maker is very useful when they work correctly. In this case, you have to repair the ice maker. Firstly checking your refrigerator. The second main reason is water supply. The water supply line could also be damaged or broken. This is the tube which is behind your freezer. It's a relatively big machine and is susceptible to damage. Check that the pipe isn't pinched or kinked. If your ice maker doesn’t repair so, please change as soon as possible. https://icemakershub.com/
Dean Haustead  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2017 1:01:04 AM(UTC)
Dean Haustead

At first you should inform your freezer company about your problem. Otherwise you may repair it by local technician.