Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mudrunner  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2017 5:30:14 AM(UTC)
Mudrunner

Groups: Registered

I have a Maytag mgd7000xw gas dryer which is working just fine except the control panel buttons are lit up all the time - Even when I turn off the dryer, the start, cancel, power, control knob etc. are lit up. (The screen on the right side is NOT on, just the center control knob and surrounding buttons)

I have tried unplugging the dryer for a couple days and when I plug it back in, the lights come on again.

I have removed the control panel, cleaned any dust bunnies with compressed air but the problem still exists.

I did a diagnostic check, all the buttons work, no error codes present, the dryer works just fine.

I've looked all over the net and have been unsuccessful at finding anyone who has this issue - I've even tried looking to see if there is a display mode or a night-light mode that I have somehow accidently activated but I can't find anything on that either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Justin
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.