Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
phillyphan  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2017 1:06:55 PM(UTC)
phillyphan

Groups: Registered

Hello, I'm having an issue where my ice machine isn't making any ice. I went through the diagnostics and in step 19 that checks the ice level sensor I'm showing the ice bin full or not present even though it's empty and present. I'm trying to test the optics, but I can't find anything online for my model of optics. My optics are in the door unlike the majority of the ones I've found online that show the optics in the fridge itself. It also doesn't have a status LED. I think the optics are bad but I want to verify before ordering since they're so expensive. Anyone know what wires to jumper on these boards? Attached a pic I found online of the receiver I have on my fridge, but it shows part number W10249302.
phillyphan attached the following image(s):
receiver.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

phillyphan  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2017 3:24:50 PM(UTC)
phillyphan

Anyone????????
phillyphan  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 5, 2017 7:40:28 AM(UTC)
phillyphan

Thanks for the help, this is a great site/forum.
kdroyer92  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:37:05 AM(UTC)
kdroyer92

did you ever find anything out. I'm having a similar problem with my in door ice maker with optics in the door.
phillyphan  
#5 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 4:39:50 AM(UTC)
phillyphan

Originally Posted by: kdroyer92 Go to Quoted Post
did you ever find anything out. I'm having a similar problem with my in door ice maker with optics in the door.

Never did. I just fill my icemaker bucket up with ice from the store for now. I believe I have to buy both boards which is around $400 which is ridiculous. Good luck getting any help on this forum. I got no responses. I'll update this thread if and when I decide to replace those parts. Good luck!
swilly43  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:37:51 AM(UTC)
swilly43

After reading several threads, one might conclude that this forum is not supported by knowledgeable folks. Hmmm. What about it Appliance Pro's? You provide this forum for people to get help diagnosing problems and then buy your parts. But if no support is offered, I suspect that no parts get ordered, or maybe they do. But it is curious why there are no expert replies.
swilly43  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 10:39:36 AM(UTC)
swilly43

After reading several threads, one might conclude that this forum is not supported by knowledgeable folks. Hmmm. What about it Appliance Pro's? You provide this forum for people to get help diagnosing problems and then buy your parts. But if no support is offered, I suspect that no parts get ordered, or maybe they do. But it is curious why there are no expert replies.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply