Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
teamlouish  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:54:29 PM(UTC)
teamlouish

Groups: Registered

I have an in-wall Ikea Nutid (i think its Nutid) oven, model number IBS550PWW00, serial # D32020590

Common problem happened to us, we did the self cleaning and it caused the oven to shut off, no lights, no power, and door locked. I got the door open with the hanger / metal rod, removed the oven. I see the oven shutoff fuse on the back and found the exact part from looking up the numbers on the part, however, the Control Thermal Fuse on the top of the unit that goes from the power to the circuit board is also bad. Everyone I've chatted with, or diagrams I've looked up, never shows this part. I don't know which one to get.

The part I'm looking for is pictured below and circled in red. I already found the part for the oven shutdown thermal fuse 9759243 ( http://amzn.to/2nibD5c ), just looking for that other one below. The numbers on this tiny part are: Microtemp SZMATV G4A01 084C. All the different part numbers online that we find all have different cut offs at different temperatures, so I'm confused on which one to get. This is electric, 220v.

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

teamlouish  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 4:00:08 PM(UTC)
teamlouish

Well now that its daytime, I have more light to read those part numbers, I think I found it... I didnt realize the last 2 sets of numbers were all part of the same part number: G4A01084C
eurovw  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 2:31:44 PM(UTC)
eurovw

I wonder if you found this fuse. I have ikea oven, ibs350pxs00. Ive got the same fuse, and nobody can find the part number. I contacted searsparts, whirlpool, and even here. But to no avail.
it is also microtemp g4a01 084c. Please let me know where you got the part.
thank you!
ThatGuy  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 2:58:17 PM(UTC)
ThatGuy

Groups: Expert
United States

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
If I'm not mistaken the 084c is the temp. range it burns out at. about 185F.

Do a google search "thermal fuse 84c" I think you will find lots of places that sell them. I would be temped to get ones with a slightly higher temp range, say 95c. Get a few, you may break one crimping new ends on it.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 4:11:38 PM(UTC)

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
For anyone else this may help, I had this same issue and ordered a Thermal Fuse Part W10545291 (UPC: 600310358534) from Amazon and it was the complete encased fuse with 1/4" female spade ends and it fit and worked perfectly out of the box. The fuse itself has the exact same markings G4A01 084C, the only difference was that the new one has a single right angle spade connector as opposed to two straight connectors - didn't matter, it still fit just fine.

This part (and the WP9759243 Thermal Fuse installed on the backside of the oven) got me back up and baking.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply