Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tt.hvacr  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 3:21:57 AM(UTC)
tt.hvacr

Groups: Registered

I'M unable to find much info on the unit the fill valve opened reservoir filled water was flowing over the evaporator this unit has a drain/dump pump bottom of reservoir 3 open hole lead to a impaler where a vent tube hooks to it the tube has a factory made hole @ the u bend what happens is water leaks out the hole till the reservoir pan is empty I tried given it time to if in purge mode did not help
I believe the dump/drain pump spins keeping water from leaking out.
the Ice light is blue the Clean light is red the unit was just completely cleaned by another Tech we work on the bigger stuff thanks for the help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

tt.hvacr  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2017 4:00:39 AM(UTC)
tt.hvacr

Groups: Registered

My post is bad, I'm haven a hard time seeing how the water would not leak out of the reservoir as it was doing by way of the dump pump, the drain pump spins on to the bottom molded housing of the reservoir, the housing has a u-tub hook to it vented atmosphere.
The Impeller sits in the housing just below the reservoir, the thing that was bugging me is the 3 molded holes @ the top housing of reservoir when water fills the reservoir I could not get what was to stop the water from entering the housing of the drain pump no-then whats to stop it from leaking out the 3/8 u-tube as what was going on all the water leaked out asked my self if it was a pre dump gave it time 15min no water in the reservoir fill cycle would not start the fact that I could not get it bugged me so much that it came out vary poorly in the first post hack I feel the 2nd one not much better I'm use to dump valves or revers pump out and the one that just over flow to remove water minerals. Understanding how the dump pump works is something I must know so I can move on. pu
I add the lights colors the clean button bing red bugged me I put it in to clean it changes from red to green I ran it for 10min put back is free cycle same colors Ice blue clean red.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply