Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jimmy.faulkner  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2016 7:22:25 AM(UTC)
jimmy.faulkner

Groups: Registered

Turn on machine and it only allows sump pump to run. Switches set to reg heavy does not matter. Pump will pump water out but will not cycle and allow dishwasher to operate. Have already changed door switch prior from different issue. Where do I go from here to diagnose and order repair parts.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

battaglia  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 4:14:35 PM(UTC)
battaglia

Hopefully an expert sees this and responds to both but I have the same issue even after changing out the water inlet valve and the float switch assembly. The machine worked for a couple of weeks then it started happening again, the drain pump runs continuously.
The only think I can think to try is disconnect every drain hose and make sure there isn't something in them or call a repair man.
mdub  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:46:41 AM(UTC)
mdub

I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, it could be your water overflow safety switch that's stuck. I've heard of other people cleaning it out, or otherwise replacing it altogether. If it's on, it activates the drain pump, and if it's stuck, it would explain why the drain never stops.
battaglia  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 7:31:14 AM(UTC)
battaglia

I'll check to see if it has one separate from the float switch assembly but i thought that is what i disconnected and reconnected when i changed out the whole blue plastic assembly.
scout186  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 5:14:02 PM(UTC)
scout186

I have the same issue. The drain pump runs continually, even with the door open. I've replaced the water inlet valve and the float switch. There is no water in the drain pan, and both floats move freely. I have manually triggered/released the new float switch and that doesn't change the fact that the drain pump is still running. Anyone find a fix?
TiDa  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2017 4:58:25 PM(UTC)
TiDa

I have the same issue on a SHE33M06UC/48 model Bosch dishwasher. I had to pop the breaker to keep it from filing and draining. Was doing so all night. I'll be interested to see if you get any feedback.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply