Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Waruda2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:23:14 AM(UTC)
Waruda2

Groups: Registered

While I was out of town on business, my wife reported to me our nearly 7-yr old Frigidaire (Electrolux) GLTF2940FS2 Front Loading Clothes Washer started display & reporting the E90 error & beep code. Looks like she figured out unplugging it for a bit and plugging it back in at least temporarily cleared the error.

When I returned from training, it happened to me and I was able to clear the code twice by unplugging then plugging it back in. The third load I tried it on, unplugging then plugging it back in didn't do the trick. So I removed the top panel and unplugged then replugged the main control board connector. This cleared the code and allowed the wash cycle to complete. Now none of the previous techniques will clear the problem. I can't seem to find out what the E90 code is actually reporting. The manual under the top cover does not list this code.

There are two control boards on this machine. The main control board and the motor control board. I would like to be able to go into diagnostic mode to rule out one of them. Unfortunately, unless I can clear the error E90 code first, I will be unable to enter diagnostic mode.

What could be the problem? Better yet, what could be the fix? I posted this on another forum but have not received a response. Thanks for looking guys and gals. :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.