Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chris75799  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2016 4:06:32 PM(UTC)
chris75799

Groups: Registered

Hello Appliance Gurus! I thank you in advance for any information you can provide to help me diagnose my KitchenAid Built-In Convection Microwave.

The oven is less than two years old. The touch panel appears to work normally. I can program the cook time and press start, but the microwave won't turn on. It displays the message "running" when I press the start button, but the microwave does not start and the time does not start counting down.

The door sensor appears to working because the light automatically turns on/off when I open and close the door.

If I press clear/cancel, then start, it displays the diagnostic screen with some codes. I could not find any of codes in a Google search.

The codes were displayed in four screens and I don't know which numbers are the important ones... The codes displayed are:

STATUS DR/MOD ID
UI 05 00 00

STATUS DR/MOD ID
UI EEKEO-246

STATUS DR/MOD ID
AM 14628 01 08 0

That is everything I can think of sharing.

Thanks again for he help!

Chris
chris75799 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.