Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Damnnice12  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:28:12 AM(UTC)
Damnnice12

Groups: Registered

Hello and thank you for your quick response, I have a range that I need to ship to a ******** customer today and have an incident where all six burners keep clicking/trying to ignite and won't stop. This is after any one burner or all burners are lit. All burners ignite properly when turned on individually or in groups but even after being left on the igniters will not stop firing. Everything else in the oven works as it should. This range does have the extra low simmer burners if that helps any. It is considered their professional range a bit more heavy duty then the conventional residential range of its match .
Serial number is 99060030f

Things I've checked :
All burners are immaculate and Have had very little to no use.
All burners have been meticulously cleaned and have proper grounding .
All burners light properly as they should when turned on individually, but again all continue to spark.
All lights and LEDs work as they should
I've swapped out the igniter module with the six outlets with another theoretically working unit and no changes .
I have not switched the simmer control module.

Any answers you have available would help found a lot of answers on here but I find it strange that all six burners will keep going ..
Thanks in advance for your help time is technically of the essence
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.