Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Deveney  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:04:51 PM(UTC)
Deveney

Groups: Registered

I just recently purchased a Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher (Model WDP350PAAB6) on March 23 from Sears Online, It was delivered March 28. We unboxed, installed the adapter and ran about 2-3 loads in it very successfully.
Then all of a sudden I loaded the dishwasher ran it, and they dishes did not come clean, the tablet was still visible at the bottom of the door partially dissolved. I pulled out the manual, then unloaded the dishwasher to make sure the fine filter and the coarse filter were not dirty. They were pretty much clean, a little greasy feel to them but not covered in dirt. I rinsed them both off.
I decided I would run the dishwasher empty.
I run the hot water at the sink until it's hot.
Hook up the Hose to the Adapter. Turn the machine on 1 hr Wash.
The water fills up the bottom of the dishwasher, then sits making an occasional click for about 5-7 mins, then the water drains. The arms never move, the washing part never starts. I have listened for hums, noises, etc. Other than a click there is no noise.
Before I contact Whirlpool and ask for service, I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything simple that I should try first. It's brand spanking new, it has washed 2-3 loads successfully, it there anyway to reset the machine or something.
Thanks for any and all help in this matter!
Have a Great Day!
Deveney
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.