Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JB235161  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 12:16:25 PM(UTC)
JB235161

Groups: Registered

Ok. Let me give you a brief explanation of what happened. We were moving to another house, and the fridge worked fine. When we got it to the new house, we had to remove the doors to get it in the house. When I reassembled it, and plugged it in, apparently one of the door light connectors didn't take, because the light in the back stayed on. It melted the back of the refrigerator and cause a small crack. I siliconed the crack, but now i get a lot of water/ice forming around where i put the silicone, and in the vents in the back. Also about 2-3 times a day it dumps a large amount of water onto the kitchen floor. And there is no water hooked up to it for an outside water source. Thank you for any help you may be able to give.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.