Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
blessbess07@gmail.com  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 11:57:29 AM(UTC)
blessbess07@gmail.com

Groups: Registered

I bought a replacement sprayer arm and easily installed it. HOwever, it still didn't spin. I did forum research and discovered there wasn't enough water filling under bottom heat coil. Manually filled it. Sprayer arm still not working. More research led me to see water line is probably impeded and need to take it apart and drain and clean, etc. THAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM OR MAYBE NOT.
QUESTION: THIS MACHINE HAS ONLY BEEN LIGHTLY USED FOR 15 YEARS ( 1 PERSON IN HOUSEHOLD.) SHOULD I PAY A REPAIR PERSON TO FIX THE WATER LINE OR CUT MY LOSSES AND JUST GET A NEW MACHINE? PLEASE HELP. I AM JUST TRYING TO KEEP OUR RENTAL HOUSE FUNCTIONING AND AM TIGHT ON CASH. THANKS SOOOO MUCH!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.