Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tru2au  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:03:03 PM(UTC)
tru2au

Groups: Registered

This is another problem I am having with my washing machine. I have posted another one on here. The washing machine would run with the lid open or closed. I figured the switch was broke since I have had the same problem with washing machines I have owned in the past. I took it apart and the switch was broke. Someone had straight wired it. I assumed if I put a new switch everything would work again. Though, after I installed it. It still runs with or without the lid closed. Can anyone give me any kind of help or advice to figure this out. Thanks and I hope you have a "Blessed" day. Chris
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.