Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jecox  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2015 9:04:26 AM(UTC)
Jecox

Groups: Registered

Our first front-load washer was not even a year old when we noticed black/brown grease stains on my baby's clothes. Sometimes it will look like gear/track marks all across his onsie. We still had warranty so had the repair guy come and he replaced the entire drum since they didn't know what was wrong. Did not solve the issue, and Whirlpool sent two more repair guys to check and both said there was nothing more they could do. We tried all they suggested (no fabric softener, use tide, use Afresh washer cleaning pods). Nothing worked. Finally, they replaced our washer. Onto #2 washer, brand new (not even 7 washes) and we are getting grease marks on our little guys clothes again! I don't want to was his clothes anymore because I'm ruining all his light colored clothes, at least the dark clothes aren't as noticeable. I am assuming since his clothes are so light and little, that's why our clothes and sheets aren't getting marked up. I know it's not the dryer as I don't dry any of his clothes. Anyone have any ideas or run into this? Is this something with Whirlpool washers? Everyone else I know that has a front-load has never ran into this issue.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.