Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Doop007  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2015 7:21:56 AM(UTC)
Doop007

Groups: Registered

Dishwasher is 2 years old.
Water just falls through the upper(middle) arm like it only has household water pressure. Water also does not stay hot at any point after it fills. Water fills completely over filter and up to the bottom of the lower spray arm.

I have replaced the control panel, the pump assembly and the heater.
I have removed, cleaned and checked all of the spray arms, filters and connecting parts inside the wash area to the inlet and exit holes in the bottom. Underneath I have removed every part attached to the intake and exit lines and checked all for blockage. Nothing.

It will fill with water, cycle normally and pump out like it should. Just no water pressure in the spray arms. I can hear the pump running.

There is a little red plug, #91 in the parts list that is loose and I don't know what it's for. When it first started acting up I was getting an error code #11, and the lights were going out on the lighted control. That's why I replaced the control panel. Water supply line looks OK, no kinks. I have good water pressure.

I'm out of ideas.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.