Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Loufer  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 8:30:46 AM(UTC)
Loufer

Groups: Registered

Hi! My washer started out just fine.It filled ,agitated,drained and there it stopped ,did not spin. I tried to restart the cycle and it would not fill so I manually filled it,closed the lid and it started agitating again but again would not spin after draining.I checked the fusible link(fuse) and it is fine ,I had replaced all the dampening straps last month because 2 had broken.My wife is desperate. Any advice would be much appreciated.Thank you in advance for your time and help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:27:53 AM(UTC)
Simon / APP Team

Groups: APP Team

Hi.

There is a plastic air pressure hose on the left side of the outer tub. It's connecting the tub pressure dome to the water level pressure switch. Pull the hose of the pressure dome and clean the hose and the dome from debris, then blow inside the hose.You should hear a click, coming from the pressure switch up in the console. That is normal. Then reconnect the hose and check if the washer start spinning.
If that wouldn't help, check the inverter LED indicator light on the top of motor. How many blinks?

Here are the breakdown diagrams and parts list for your washer:

Model WJRE5500G0WW

Thank you,

Simon.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply