Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Spit  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 5:40:40 AM(UTC)
Spit

Groups: Registered

I have a 3.1 cu. ft. compact refrigerator Freezer. Model LFPH31M6LM Serial KA11252616. My problem is that the freezer seems to get quite cold..but the refrigerator section does not. I have the thermostat at it's max cold setting and it seems to run all the time, but the fridge does not seem to get cold like it should.

I have called Frigidaire cust service and they have nothing on the unit. I do have the paperwork that came with it the small wiring sketch that is with it shows only a compressor, overload, PTC, thermostat and light/lightswitch. No fan, no defrost system. I am a little confused as to why the fridge is not getting cold enough. I can but have not to this point attmepted to measure just how cold the freezer is and how cold the fridge is but the freezer is building up frost and I would guess the fridge is 50 degrees.

Anyone have any ideas

Spit
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

blocks  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 7:47:18 AM(UTC)
blocks

Having the same problem. Changed thermostat, still not cooling in lower compartment (freezer is normal, -21C). Did some digging (literally through the insulation surrounding both compartments) and discovered the lower compartment has separate cooling lines rather than relying on the freezer to supply the cold. Apparently there is and issue in the lower line, just wondering what is it?
blocks  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 12, 2017 7:47:19 AM(UTC)
blocks

Having the same problem. Changed thermostat, still not cooling in lower compartment (freezer is normal, -21C). Did some digging (literally through the insulation surrounding both compartments) and discovered the lower compartment has separate cooling lines rather than relying on the freezer to supply the cold. Apparently there is and issue in the lower line, just wondering what is it?