Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MellowMan  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 4:41:26 PM(UTC)
MellowMan

Groups: Registered

Hello i am having a problem with my a/c window unit, I have already figured out what the problem is the fan motor is about to kill over and all i am needing is a service manual or anything that will show me how to dismantle it the proper way so i don't get angry at it and toss the %^#*% in the trash, If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated :D Thank You
It's a monster for a a/c Model AF-R120EX 12/000 BTU
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

baileytench  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 3:55:48 AM(UTC)
baileytench

I think you should call your A/C installer or professional to check the issue. They can find and correct fan problem more precisely.
Ventis reviews
MellowMan  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 5:19:48 AM(UTC)
MellowMan

Well i am the A/C installer and the closes to a professional around were i live. I Appreciate the input but all i am needing is a service manual.
Thank You
ozoneaircon  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:17:24 PM(UTC)
ozoneaircon

"""Hello There!
We provide the most affordable airconditioning solutions to the cost conscious residential developer.

A personalized, friendly and efficient airconditioning repairs & maintenance service that is thorough and cost effective."
ozoneaircon  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 12:33:38 AM(UTC)
ozoneaircon

Our service area is Sydney wide. We have a vast range of customers on our maintenance program. We have experience in all sectors and advise on a job by job basis The recommended maintenance schedule can vary from medical, commercial, retail and residential. From our initial consultation we can monitor your system and provide a suitable program to suit your system. After the first maintenance we provide a free check up to ensure that your system is still running efficiently and does not require any additional attendance.

air conditioning repairs
Phone: (02) 9358 2121
Fax: (02) 9358 2121
Company Email: info@ozoneairconditioning.com.au
sosrepairsTO  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 8:16:53 AM(UTC)
sosrepairsTO

I agree with the above poster, you should definitely contact a professional to help you with that. If you need some advice don't hesitate to contact us at SOS Appliance Repair or VIKING Appliance Repair!
Nevadaheating  
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 11:47:15 PM(UTC)
Nevadaheating

Hii, I know this is very frustrating when your AC is not working properly. There is a company named Nevada Home Energy Experts which deals with repair and services of air conditioner in Reno. They are best in their services. You just try them. You will be more than happy with their services and they quote very less and reasonable price.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply