Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rdawley  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 9:51:13 AM(UTC)
rdawley

Groups: Registered

For the last few months when I push the jetclean button (now sometimes it gave me issues and sometimes it worked like normal) it would not light up and would do nothing. If I pushed other buttons like quick wash or something,it would light up other buttons but not the one you pushed. If you hit start it would wash and dry fine but I never knew what cycle it was actually using. It would show clean and dry lights at the end though. And like it said, some times it would be normal. Well, last night I checked the dishes because there were no lights showing and I know I started the washer. All the dishes were clean and dry but the water did not drain out. I tried the cancel/drain button but all you hear is a faint click and nothing changes. I tried running another wash cycle (buttons did not light up properly) and it did a cycle of some kind but water was dirty and did not drain. I tried turning off the power then back on and no change. There is no water leaking anywhere so I must me draining at some point just not the end....I would just like some help in replacing the right part, not a bunch until it goes away. thanks in advance
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.