Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sampat  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:48:03 AM(UTC)
sampat

Groups: Registered

It started out with lights blinking randomly on control panel and machine never started. At the start of the problem, when I press 'Start' - machine will start, fill some water and than suddenly stop without running the cycle and water remained at the bottom. Resetting sequence didn't help.

Ordered the control board and replaced it - machine worked for exactly 2 cycles and same problem started again. Than suddenly all the lights on control panel are gone - nothing is blinking or lighting up. Since had new control board, ordered a new control panel but even with new control panel not getting any lights on the front panel at all.

Checked the fuse to see if it is getting the power, and what I noticed is that whole panel open or close, fuse always shows power going through it. I have not checked the voltage using ohm meter so don't know the detail about fuse but thought would share that it has constant power.

What should I be looking at next?? please advise. I am sitting with new control panel and control board and still not working.:confused::confused:

Thx in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.