Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jchi2210  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:01:09 PM(UTC)
jchi2210

Groups: Registered

Hello my washer is a Frigidaire LTF2140fs1 and it won't do the high speed spin. It will wash normally, agitate normally and drain normally but it completely skips the part in the middle of the cycle where it spins all the water out at high speed and at the very end of the cycle when its supposed to spin the water out at high speed. so the clothes come out soaking since they're not being spun out. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

*EDIT* we have checked the drain hose/pump it is not clogged

I talked to some service technician and they said to replace the control board, I talked to a different technician and he said something about a speed sensor control thing. My main question is this: I've read somewhere on the forums that if you order from appliance parts pro that if it doesn't fix the problem then I can send it back for a full refund and maybe try the other sensor, is this true or not?

Also is there any way that I can run diagnostics on this? I was told to hold the START and PAUSE/CANCEL button down simultaneously and it would gimme something but it doesn't have a screen to display a code, all it does is blink some lights (which i'm sure its the diagnostic code) I just don't know how to decipher it. Any help would be fully appreciated thanks so much! :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.