Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
qeisus64  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 2:15:59 PM(UTC)
qeisus64

Groups: Registered

Based on searching the web, it seemed as the problem of my washer overflowing was due to the water level switch. So, I replaced it and the tubing but it didn't help at all. A few other things are going on. On the regular cycle, if I stop the water filling by pushing the dial in and moving it past the water fill stage, I can hear a slight buzzing noise but the washer never starts to agitate. Also, I have the water temp set to Warm/Cold but when I switch it to Warm/Warm (on the fill cycle), the volume of water increase greatly as if it was previously on the Hot/Cold setting (water was hot). I did manage to get it to agitate on the Heavy Duty cycle by moving the dial past the fill cycle all the way around several times.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.