Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jesse K  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:55:34 AM(UTC)
Jesse K

Groups: Registered

Hi, Appliance Parts Pros.

I have an older Frigidaire electric oven (Model #: FEF366EBB. It's used, so I'm really not sure how old), and and I believe that the control board has stopped working. The clock is out and the oven controls no longer work. I tested power flow to the oven, the conductivity of the heating elements are fine, and the stove top still works, so I'm reasonably certain that it's the control board.

I called Frigidaire, and they told me that I needed control board model 316557115. Then I watched your video on replacing the control board, and I noticed that the electrical connections looked different from what was on my control board. The model 316557115 has a few multi-pin connectors that looked very easy to replace, but mine has a single multi-pin connector along with several connectors that I don't recognize. Sure enough, when I unscrewed the control board to check the model number, I found that I have model 316418200.

Since I'd have trouble describing the connectors in words, I have attached a picture of the connectors, which are on the right side of the back of the control board.

My question is, what goes into unplugging and then replacing these connectors? Does it require a special tool? They didn't seem loose enough to pull out by hand, but I'm not sure and I certainly wasn't going to go yanking on them to find out!

I greatly appreciate any advice that you can give!
Jesse
Jesse K attached the following image(s):
PA140009.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.