Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
THE FIXER  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 7:01:57 PM(UTC)
THE FIXER

Groups: Registered

After the first part of the spin cycle I get a DL code, for door latch ,I have to stop and press start, it will run half of the spin cycle but codes after it spins washer is in normal setting and not over loaded , even if you just run the rinse/spin cycle it dose the same thing. The tube is not stuck the bearings are not squealing, I have run a cleaning cycle and a cycle check no code comes up on the cycle check. But it will not complete a spin cycle without a DL code I did get a HC code on a white load when I used bleach very little bleach 4 oz maybe. also the latch is working it clicks and locks any suggestions. I am very able to repair this unit I have repaired others in the past. I am sure some has been down this road already, and I would like to make it a shorter trip. The engineers at Whirlpool forgot the acronym KISS keep it simple stupid. ;)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.