Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
blueyzfr6  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:34:11 AM(UTC)
blueyzfr6

Groups: Registered

I purchase my house in 2004 and the whole kitchen was Whirlpool. In 2012 I decided to update the appliances even though they all worked perfectly. I stayed with Whirlpool. I spent almost $6,000 for all the appliances, dishwasher, microwave, dual oven range, and refrigerator; all of them are Gold Series. Now my ice maker won't produce ice:( The water dispenser works, the ice maker will run, but there is no water in the ice cube tray. Why would I need the extended warranty??? The appliances that were in the house were from the 90's and everything including the ice maker/water dispenser worked perfectly. I figured the quality would be just as good if not better. Does anyone have any ideas, or the REAL manual, the one that tells ya how to take the icemaker apart?

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.