Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cjoplin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:55:04 PM(UTC)
cjoplin

Groups: Registered

hello! the knob that operates the light switch on my kenmore range hood has the back tab broken off so it doesn't move the light switch. the light still functions if i operate the switch from the rear of the assembly with a (wooden) chopstick. thanks to this site, i have the correct replacement knob, s99111123, but i am unable to find an easy way to get the plastic front piece off to change out the knobs. i wasn't able to decipher anything from the instruction manual. is there a way to do it without taking apart/unhooking the entire hood? i am afraid to break the plastic tabs if i pull too hard. thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.