Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kabuki  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 2:53:08 PM(UTC)
Kabuki

Groups: Registered

I noticed a number of lights flashing on the control panel on the door and, in fact, the dishwasher must have run because there was standing water in the unit. None of the buttons responded to being pressed. I could not get the "cancel" function to work to drain the water. I turned off the power at the circuit breaker and then turned the power back on. The lights went out and I pressed "cancel" and part of the water drained before it stopped on its own and the flashing lights went on again. I turned the circuit breaker off and on again to drain the rest of the water. My problem is flashing lights and buttons that do not work. Is this the control panel (AP3176980) or the electronic control board (AP3775506)? Which part(s) do I need to purchase?Thank you!

UPDATE: I left the circuit breaker switched off overnight. I turned it back on this morning and the dishwasher was back to normal--TEMPORARILY. I ran a cycle in the dishwasher (the original wash/dry settings had been preserved). Everything was working properly UNTIL it came to the end of the cycle. The wrong lights are lit up and flashing (I had it set at Quick Wash and now Pots & Pans, Normal and Delay are flashing), the buttons do not respond and there is a huge amount of standing water in the bottom. Does this sound like the control panel on the front or the electronic control board (the brains) that needs replacing?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.