Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
subsailor  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2014 3:25:12 PM(UTC)
subsailor

Groups: Registered

Great forum...I have all the new bearings and was in the middle of installing them in my outer tub when I received an email from Maytag Service Center. Very nice lady talked to me and stated that I needed to call a specific dept which I did...I told them my story and Maytag sent me a new outer tub with bearing at no cost!!! My unit is almost 8 years old and is a Series 17. I put my cleaned up clutch and spinner plate on and the thing runs great but I now have problems with the balance ring. It drops onto the inner tub easily but how do you lock it in? It seems to rattle when the tub is in high spin mode but no errors at all.

By the way, I have an outer tub with bearings for sale.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

sidfink43  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 5:18:53 AM(UTC)
sidfink43

Groups: Senior Expert

Well I am still getting over the shock of Maytag sending you the tub.

I am not sure what balance ring you are talking about, but whatever is there should be held in place by a plastic ring with tabs. They hook on and should keep things in place.

Maytag will no longer allow access to its service materials so if you still have trouble I would go back to the person who helped you before and see if they will send you material that will help you fix this.
Jerinangle789  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 12:17:32 AM(UTC)
Jerinangle789

Groups: Registered

Fiber Optic Connectivity offers a full line of industry standard LC and SC fiber optic adapters for SM, MM and APC applications:

Standard Color Codes
Singlemode – Blue
Multimode – Beige
APC – Green
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply