Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
IdealMammal  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2014 11:13:24 AM(UTC)
IdealMammal

Groups: Registered

I have been working on an undercounter stand alone ice machine. It is a Whirlpool Gold, model number GI15NDXTS0. I have replaced a faulty water valve, and now the reservoir is filling with water as it's supposed to, but the water is not being pumped up from the reservoir to the plate. I have already replaced the circulation pump and it's still not working. Everything else seems to be fine, compressor kicks on, the ice plate is getting cold, just no water being pumped to it. Has anybody else experienced this problem that could point me in the right direction? Is this a problem with the electronic control?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.