Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Leo007  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2014 3:25:17 PM(UTC)
Leo007

Groups: Registered

Our GE adora quietpower3 dishwasher's control panel is not responding the only thing that lights up is the Normal Wash and Heated Dry button. Pressing any of the button has no response.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

bradfordleak  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2015 1:04:43 PM(UTC)
bradfordleak

Groups: Registered

I had the same problem after I had performed some maintenance on my dishwasher (GE QuietPower3 Model:gldl560n10ss). It turns out that the plastic covering on the Interlock Switch Assembly was broken.... which must have happened during my previous maintenance.

This part is located in the top of the dishwasher door. I turned the power off... removed the eight screws on the flange of the door... and reattached the black plastic covering with some electrical tape.

The black plastic piece was keeping a white plastic piece from engaging the control panel. when I reattached the unit, I was able to press buttons on the front again. I will have to get another black plastic covering for the assembly, but this allowed me to use the dishwasher. See figure 5 of this doc: http://www.applianceblog.com/ma...id=2626&d=1314545854 (not the exact same model but worked for me).

I took a couple of pictures but I can't figure out how to attach them!

Anyway... for those with the same issue, I hope this helps.