Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CarolynE  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 5:12:12 PM(UTC)
CarolynE

Groups: Registered

I'm bAaack! Couple of years ago replaced mother board and plastic control panel with the membrane buttons. Been working fine until last week. I have experience taking this whole sucker apart, but don't think I need to. I think it is a simple fix but I am just unfamiliar.

Dishwasher seems to stop mid cycle. I Press the NORMAL and energy saver dry and START, buttons light up appropriately and it starts. Somewhere around washing and rinsing, it just stops working, but the lights are still lit up. It is like it is paused with the NoRMAL and eNERGY SAVER DRY buttons still lit up, the start light I don't think is lit up here (bad memory). Anyway, I open and see water in bottom and close the door again and it starts back up where it seems to have left off and finishes up until the CLEAn light is on. This happens every time I want to do dishes and I am not exactly sure where it stops in cycle because we start when we goto bed or I am out of house, not watching vigilantly.

***today it has stopped twice and I open and close and it seems to want to work! but??****at this moment! I come home after out all day! it washed! stuck! I opened/closed, it made some noise, like rinsing?, and stopped again, with the two lights still lit up, I just opened and closed again and it seems to still be rinsing***

I have not run a "test" because honestly I don't quite understand how to "read" the blinking lights. I am confident I can fix but need some help accurately diagnosing problem. Thoughts?:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.