Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fred2222  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2014 4:51:43 PM(UTC)
fred2222

Groups: Registered

We were getting a drain code and water not draining in our whirlpool Duet Sport ht. I replaced the drain pump and no problem, drain issue solved. (Thanks to video). The next wash or two, I am getting only very hot water in every cycle, even the rinse cycle! I checked the water hoses for kinks, sediment, blockages, etc. nothing, totally fine. Checked the water inlet valves with the multimeter. I got a reading of 880 in both valves. I don't know what else to do. Could the temperature sensor be the problem for a "no cold water issue"? Should i open the back up and remove the temp sensor from the heater assembly and check that with multimeter? What should that reading be? Or should I replace the water inlet valve anyway? Or is it a CCU issue? I never rec'd a temp failure code or anything like that. I got an F30 code before I replaced the pump.. Help I don't want to replace the CCU for $200.00. I already put $134.00 in the drain pump!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.