Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
divinis  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:09:09 PM(UTC)
divinis

Groups: Registered

About 2 weeks ago, in the middle of cooking dinner, the cooktop and the oven both decided to stop working. The lights on the display still functioned, but nothing would heat up. After looking around on the internet a bit, we replaced the thermal fuse (3196548) in the back of the oven. That did not fix the problem, so I borrowed a multimeter from a friend. The voltage at the outlet seems to be correct, 110 on both sides. We reopened the back of the oven and checked all the wires. nothing looks burnt or loose or out of the ordinary. The only other part I can find that would affect both the burners and the oven is the terminal block, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with the one currently installed. Would it be visible if this is the part that needs replaced? What else can I possibly do to figure out what is wrong with my oven? I haven't been able to cook for two weeks! Thank you for any help you can give.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.