Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hamster4061  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 8:32:52 AM(UTC)
hamster4061

Groups: Registered

Installed a new power pack (control board) to replace the old one that worked but only had a sticking relay.

Now I get no response at all....the only note on the new part was that it didnt need the freeze sensor because it was built in. I have line voltage, but I dont appear to get any transformer input.

I tried 2 different boards and made sure I used a grounding strap
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

tsyobcpizm  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:35:23 AM(UTC)
tsyobcpizm

Groups: Registered

Are shut up, first to say this guy won ! The five men claiming to be Tarzan Wulong, bandit forces in this area, and is also well-known, toms outlet troops much, the only brother of five, but that no one is Yongshou five people, all of them are deep Budo again plus, a very good cheap toms shoes teamed punch, five little brothers really invincible spirit, for many years, where the number of robberies in the past did not know there peddler Warrior. Tarzan Wulong, Stegosaurus, gun dragon, dragon fist, legs dragon, dragon must, the five name, say people tremble with fear. Dragon never gave the order, not from nature is no, five brothers, together shot, his secrets to make out like a meteor Kuang Yu, madness camel rushing towards the peak of wood. As Chen Shu, automatically toms sale ignore, congenital mid Musha, no eyes on cheap toms shoes naturally belongs fish board Rou a class role. Wood is very clear peak at the moment, know that five people together, own one man, absolutely not cheap toms shoes opponent, all broken up, very common tactic, but at this time is the most sensible choice. However, this type of wood is clearly not the peak, very undesirable line, all the way over, cheap toms shoes have a deep understanding, wooden peak now, from very undesirable line to cast that really have a smoke and mirrors, ghost Mo measured breath. Foot boundless Road rhyme almost stepped on the top of some mysterious space node, wooden body becomes misty peaks and unpredictable, even Tarzan Wulong is teamed banned for wood peak, there is not a certainty live, uncomfortable feeling fake ray bans to vomit blood. Very undesirable body magic, after all, is to force the endless void of very undesirable to grown their own issue, derivative boundless supernatural powers, but very undesirable line, got the extreme, those who have the power very undesirable places, can be momentary between arrive, thousands of miles, just a moment. Toms Outlet Online Store | Cheap Toms Shoes - ocsalumni http://www.aschb.org.uk/sletter.asp toms outlet rfy http://www.aschb.org.uk/sletter.asp ray ban outlet W52 [url=http://bbs.sk1.ca/showtopic-224109.aspx][/url]
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply