Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
datajosh  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:50:13 AM(UTC)
datajosh

Groups: Registered

Starting this weekend, our washer has started filling up as it should but never agitating, draining or spinning. The lid clicks when closed and it will keep filling while the lid is open but it won't go any further until you close it, just like it's always done. I can still hear the timer moving and it goes through the whole "cycle" but leaves me with a washer full of water.

Based on that, it seems like it's not the lid switch or timer. Could something as simple as the motor coupling need to be replaced or is it more likely to be the pump or entire motor? Or maybe something else entirely? The more I keep reading the more I'm starting to think it might be time for an entirely new washer.

Edit: Come to think of it the washer is probably over 10 years old now as well.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.