Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nathan52  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2014 7:18:28 PM(UTC)
nathan52

Groups: Registered

Lost power while cooking. first burners and when the oven timer went off I hit the cancel button for the oven to shut it off and the LED screen went black. The burners had been working as I could see them earlier glowing red under the glass top. Now they weren't even when I turned towards high. Everything went out all together. I checked breaker and it was fine. I have had this for 5 months and it has worked great. I came back and tried the burner again and when I turned it on the LED screen came on to the set clock screen. I turned the burner off and it made the LED screen lose power again. This time I turned it on, set the clock shut off the burner and it went dark. The burner never did get hot when I was turning it on either. I read the manual about Demo mode and Sabbath Mode. Checked to make sure it wan't that. Still nothing. I pulled the range out. Check to make sure every thing was okay. The manual said to shut off breaker for full minute. I went 5 minutes. Turned on and nothing unless I turn on a burner. Any burner. Nothing works then except the display until I turn off the burner! I don't see error codes but do see M258 E255-130 scroll across the screen. Anyone have this problem. House was new when I bought it from builder 7 yrs ago. Breaker never tripped. Clear weather? Quit while cooking and it is only 5 months old. ANY clues? GOOD GUESSES? I am stumped!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.