Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
merat1  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 5, 2014 7:36:57 AM(UTC)
merat1

Groups: Registered

The ice dispensing auger in my LG LSC26905TT side-by-side refrigerator was jammed, and when I tried to dispense ice, the solenoid which controls whether ice is cubed or crushed "exploded". I replaced the solenoid now the dispenser no longer dispenses water or ice but it does make ice fine now. It's just silent and the light inside the dispenser light doesn't come on when dispenser is pressed. All the lights on the display are on and when pushed, it cycles through the temps and ice crushed or cubes but no beeps or sounds nothing happens. I have changed the water valve, the solenoid in the door, the ice maker solenoid, the dispenser switch (the part that you actually push to dispense the ice and water) the door switch (the one that activates the light and power to the ice and water when open and closed) and I have even tried a new display board but sent it back cause it was doing the same thing before when replaced i'm lost now!!!!!! I'm pretty handy and changing the stuff was a breeze but now i'm just can't find a solution! it I would appreciate any advice on what could be causing this and where i go from here before I make that dreaded call to LG for a tech to come out!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.