Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kimbray  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:15:08 AM(UTC)
kimbray

Groups: Registered

JVM2070SK02 Model number
Here is my issue and trying to determine what will fix it and if getting a new microwave is the best course of action.

With the unit power removed and then re-plugged in, the touch panel comes on and everything is fine (solid panel screen). If you DO NOT open the door, it will heat something that is already in the unit and you can open door and all is good to get heated item.
When you go and shut the door, the control panel flickers and the exhaust fan starts going and the light in the microwave flickers. Also the tray table starts to rotate. Like it things it is on...

I think it has to do with the door sensor/lock mechanism for the microwave, but looking for some guidance. Part 95 or 96 on your schematic...

Any help appreciated!

:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.